Our Baby

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, December 10, 2009

32 weeks!

Here is a video of me at 32 weeks. Scott was trying to take a picture, but the camera was set on video, and this was the result.




Also, we got another ultrasound, and the technician got a really great shot of Adonijah's face. Isn't he just adorable?! Only 8 more weeks until we get to see him!On a non-baby note, I may not be able to graduate this August like I was planning because BYU cancelled one of the classes I needed and it won't be offered again until Fall semester 2010. Lame! However, I am going to call and complain and see if I can't get it to be offered once again. Hopefully either that works or they'll come up with some alternative for me. Cross your fingers! Otherwise, my graduation will be postponed until December, and I won't get to walk until April.

1 comment:

Andon, Katie, and Camilla said...

I hope that works out for you! Are you still in classes this semester? I remember when we were playing pingpong we both said we were going to stay in school after our babies were born. That is if they are healthy and it works out. I have sp sum then student teaching in Fall then wait til April to walk. Good luck!!!