Our Baby

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

8 Things

OK, Brittany did it, so now I have to too. So, eight confessions about myself...

1. I really, really like my face, especially my jaw. I honestly believe that I have the perfect face.

2. I am addicted to text messaging. I do it in class even. It's sick.

3. Sometimes I wish I were Hindu...

4. The toilet paper has to hang with the end away from the wall. I can't stand it when the toilet paper roll is unrolling towards the wall. It's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. I hate it.

5. OK. Big confession. When it comes to marriage, I'd rather have money and simply be content that to be in love and worry about bills. *ouch*

6. When I was five, our street flooded and I noticed a bunch of hairless caterpillars clinging to the tops of the long-grass as the water slowly rose. I decided that instead of letting them meet their doom, I'd save them. As I went about doing this, I looked down into my hand, which held about 10 caterpillars of all sizes, and I saw that a big fat one was eating a baby one! (Or at least appeared to be eating it.) I was so terrified that I threw all the caterpillars away from me, which means I threw them into the water, and ran all the way home. I'm afraid of caterpillars to this day. And worms too. *jibbely*

7. I like to eat cheese and peanut butter on crackers. Together. At the same time. I think it's delicious.


8. I still sleep with my blankie. Sometimes when I'm crying late at night, I even wipe my nose on it. O.O

Well, those are my eight confessions. I kept them relatively PG. Except for the caterpillar story. That one's more like a PG-13 horror film. *shiver*

1 comment:

Brittany said...

haha! I love it! I think I should have added in mine that I killed you a few times...