Our Baby

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

AH! My first blog!

Hey! So, when I saw that Brittany had a blog, I knew that I had to have one too. I mean, I couldn't have her being all cool with a blog and me not have a blog. Actually, I just saw hers and got so excited I made myself one right away, haha. So thanks Brittany, for inspiring me.

Well, I am trying to pretend to study right now for my Book of Mormon test. It should be pretty easy, but I am a procrastinator, so I haven't gotten it done yet. I have been so busy! I worked twice already this week in the office, and am just going RA crazy! It's a fun job though. It pays the bills anyway...well, most of them. Thanks Dad and Mom for the rest!

That's it or my first blog. I will have more to come, I'm sure. I love blogging! That's why I have facebook and MySpace (though BYU blocks it) and the MyFamily website. It's so fun to blog. Welp, later!

No comments: