Our Baby

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Stupid/Great Jokes

OK, so coolest thing ever. I just click this little button here...and voila! I am writing in Hindu script!! Wanna see? माँ तिमिलाई सर्ही मॅन परोअछोऊ। I don't know if I spelled that right...but cool huh? (It is supposed to say "I love you very much")

Oh, so I heard some really great jokes today. Ahem.

Q: Why didn't the melons get married? A: Cause they can't elope! (Cantaloupe!)
Q: Why can't they elope? A: Because they can't say "Honey I do!" (Honeydew!)

Why don't you make like a dolphin and get the flip out of here??
Why don't you make like a tree and leave??
Why don't you make like a banana and split??


Q: What do you get when three elephants jump off a cliff? Two hit the ground and one hits the water. A: A "buh-dunn CHING!"

OK, that's probably enough corniness to last a lifetime. But like I say, I don't have a sense of humor. I have a sense of the ridiculous. That is a quote from somewhere...I can't remember where though. Anyway, gotta study!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I thought that your love's name is Pafulla...who's Alex?